Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Excellent!

Oh... Politics are so exciting down in Oz! Great animation, and very humorous, even for a Yank like me.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Paper ' Ish Conversation Paper ' Ish Conversation

Unique!

I have not seen anything quite like this before. It is highly stylized, in a good way. And you can draw well in pencil & paper, so you can pull this off. This flash could pass simply on the novelty of the graphics, yet you have not neglected to retain good 'ol ock humor. This is a definate fifen from me. I do hope you make more like this.

Kumquat-Lock responds:

I'm pleased you support all things Paper' Ish. I'll surely do more like this, it was a great experience. Thanks man.

The Under Appreciated The Under Appreciated

Twofold Irony...

Irony 1: Your movie is anything but unappreciated, heck, its #2 (ratings wise) in the CD06 collection.

Irony 2: Yet, even so... it IS underappreciated. For being so well scoring, it is not on the frontpage, and hardly as any reviews! I don't understand why, though. This flash is amazing!

Now, on to my review. The art is excellent: it is simple and stylish, and nothing seemed out-of-place. The voice acting was superb! The sound quality was pristine: how did you and your actors achieve this?

But where this flash really shines is in its dialogue: Every moment of conversation was engaging. I think that this probably has a lot to do with the liberal sprinkling of humor in the piece, even in 'serious', plot-progressing scenes. Keep up the good work!

SherClockHolmes responds:

It is not the movie that is unappreciated, but the people in it. It did land on front page for a bit, but it was shortly knocked off. <3